Saturday 13 September 2014

Space Hulk, oh no!


Much as I'd like this to be a 'he only went and bought it anyway!' post that despite my protestations I put the money down and have my own copy the fact is I didn't but I have just gone onto ebay and it 'suggested' something I may be interested in - the new 2014 version for the princely sum of £200! So clearly the ebay resellers will not be crying over their lost revenue [OK they haven't sold, yet...] what they'll be doing is rubbing their hands over the new stock they can resell at a premium due to it's limited nature.

The answer, stop making it limited, have it available all year round! I mean the oft discussed Tactical Objective Cards aren't limited yet they're just as hard to get hold of. Surely they can put in an order and then renew it every six months. Even if it's limited they could at least indicate if it would ever be restocked. So frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with you sir. Seems that GW are just loosing themselves a steady income from a well liked game, that is the perfect " intro drug " in to the hobby.
    Space Hulk and Blood Bowl should be on the shelves of every toy shop. Two games that require nothing else but the contents of their boxes. Simple rules, and cracking fun.

    ReplyDelete